What we do
We provide all services of your business certification
Turn Around Time
99% Services will be delivered within timeline
99% of customers rated us 5* in Google
Trademark Registration is an intellectual property registration under the Trademark Act of India. Trademark registration provides ownership of intellectual property, rights to exclusive use of the registered trademark and legal protection in case of trademark infringement. Words, slogans, business names, numerals and more can be trademark registered. The trademark registration process typically takes more than 12 months. However, once a trademark registration application is filed with the Trademark Registrar, the TM symbol can be placed next to the logo or business name to put others on notice that a trademark application has already been filed.
- Provide much-needed thrust to a brand value which could further be translated into increased sales for the company.
- Facilitate exclusive ownership right to the owner, i.e. ensuring complete fencing of concerned IP asset
- Enable companies to reduce marketing campaign budget for promoting particular goods and services.
- Create IP assets for the company that can be sold, assigned, franchised or commercially contracted
- Vest owners with rights to sue the infringer in case of trademark infringement