What we do
We provide all services of your business certification
Turn Around Time
99% Services will be delivered within timeline
99% of customers rated us 5* in Google
Any business offering the sale of goods with an annual turnover of 40 lacs or service with annual
turn over of 20 lacs would require the registration for GST and have a valid GST Number.
In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offense under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days. We’ll help you to register for GST in 3 easy steps.
Who Should Register for GST?
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax, etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- A person who supplies via an e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
*CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.