PAN / TAN Registration
What we do
We provide all services of your business certification
Turn Around Time
99% Services will be delivered within timeline
99% of customers rated us 5* in Google
It is a statutory Obligation that
TAN Tax Deduction Account Number or Tax Collection Account Number is a 10-digit alphanumeric number issued by the Income-tax Department (we will refer to it as TAN).
Why is it necessary to have TAN?
The provisions of Section 203A of the Income Tax Act, 1961 require all persons who deduct or collect tax at source to apply for the allotment of TAN. The section also makes it mandatory to quote TAN in all TDS /TCS/Annual Information Returns, payment challans and certificates to be issued. Deductor cannot file TDS /TCS statements and deposit challans for TDS /TCS payments in banks without TAN. Failure to apply for TAN or not quoting the same in the specified documents attracts a penalty of ` 10,000/-.
Difference Between PAN or TAN
PAN means Permanent Account Number important for all to file their Income tax returns. Whereas, TAN means Tax Collection or Deduction Number is important for all who are eligible to gather TCS or withdraw TDS below the Income Tax Act as announced by the government of India.
Here we will discuss the various necessary advantages of TAN Verification and Registration. As we know there are numerous ways of profit or benefits of using a TAN. Advantages are:
- From this TAN, all deductors should have fixed the authenticated login area.
- With the help of all data related to updating all effective information of TAN, all deductors received a communication signal from one and only the Income Tax Department as related to the Tax Deducted at Source [TDS] and even Tax collected at source [TCS].
- All deductors have the facility to download the recent Input File [FVU] for all the correction work and they can verify every status of challan online.
- All deductors should get a piece of a statement where it shows the tax deducted at source [TDS] status.
- The Section of 200A mentions that there should be an agreement of TDS [tax deducted at source] into TAN owner.
- All deductors should be able to download [TDS] tax deducted at the source very easily.
- So, this shows the advantages of the TAN verification and registration process. This type of process is very easy and you can easily understand.